I’ve been in Vienna for the last week, attending the XVIII International AIDS Conference.
It was a busy week: a networking zone to run, human rights march, sessions that started at 8.30am and finished at 8.30pm… I did also manage to fit in a few hours of sightseeing though and absolutely LOVED Vienna. It is elegant, clean, beautiful and has a great atmosphere.
Here are some moments from my week.
1. sunrise from my other-than-the-view-a-complete-dump hotel
2. St Stephen’s Cathedral
3. The huge and incredible Habsburg family Schonbrunn Palace
4. Disability Networking Zone participants at the conference
5. Vienna street
6. Ice cream! so good and sooo cheap
7. human rights & HIV march
9. the end of the March by the magnificent Hofburg Palace… waiting for Annie Lennox concert to begin!