We had a lovely evening last night that included my first orchid (beautiful) and steak with pepper&mushroom sauce and sweet potato chips. All good things.
I have the morning-after happy lovely feeling today so thought I’d share my soundtrack for the day. Enjoy!
- Billie Holiday – All of Me
- John Hiatt – Have a little faith
- Meaghan Smith – I know
- Kate Walsh – Young Song
- Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros – Home
- Uncle Kracker – Smile
- Adele – Make you feel my love
- Lindsey Buckingham – Big love (acoustic performance)
- Michael Buble – Everything
- Carpenters – We’ve only just begun
- Five for Fighting – 100 years
- Patty Griffin – When it don’t come easy